Pamukkale Day Tour From Kusadasi
A magical and spectacular natural site, unique in the world, Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white, petrified castles. Thermal spring waters laden with calcareous salts running off the plateau edge have created this fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts and basins.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and drinks
- Entrance fee to Cleopatra's Pool
- Hotel pickup from; Sogucak , Davutlar, Guzelcamli Area Hotels and Kusadasi Golf & Spa Hotel ;5 € OneWay - per person extra transfer charge, can be paid at the resort.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
A magical and spectacular natural site, unique in the world, Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white, petrified castles. Thermal spring waters laden with calcareous salts running off the plateau edge have created this fantastic formation of stalactites, cataracts and basins. The hot springs have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers. Both the thermal center with its motels and thermal pools and the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis are situated on the plateau. Another thermal center northwest of Kusadasi, Karahayit is known for its water.
07:30 - 08:30 :Pick up from Hotels
08:30 - 08:30 :Departure from Agency
10:05 - 10:20 :Break time on the midway for 20 min.
12:05 - 12:05 :Arriving to Pamukkale
12:05 - 13:05 :Lunch
13:05 - 16:05 :Travertine’s, Swimming pools, Hierapolis and free times
16:05 - 16:05 :Departure for Kusadasi
17:30 - 17:50 :Break time on the mid way for 20 min.
19:30 - 20:05 :Arriving in Kusadasi
• Visit oldest thermal cities of the world.
• See the ruins of sacred Hierapolis ancient city.
• Touch the miracle of nature that is Pamukkale, which translates as “Cotton Castle” in Turkish.
• Swim in Cleopatra’s Pool
• A Day trip combining nature and culture.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
KUSADASI, LADIES BEACH, YAVANSU AREA, KUSTUR AREA, PAMUCAK (EXCEPT FROM; SOGUCAK , DAVUTLAR, GUZELCAMLI AREA HOTELS AND KUSADASI GOLF & SPA HOTEL ;5 € ONEWAY - PER PERSON EXTRA TRANSFER CHARGE, CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.)
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.