Panajachel Tour and its villages for a whole day
We seek that our clients not only live a trip, we look for that they live an unforgettable experiences, with highly qualified people and connoisseurs of the tourism and the new tendencies. We join the itineraries of our clients. We are more than a simple tourism company, we are pure experiences.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - It's a brake for the road
- Lunch - Full lunch to choose in selected restaurant
What's excluded :
- ANTIGUA - PANAJACHEL TOUR - ANTIGUA
1 day tour approximately 12 hours
Departure: 6:00 a.m. m.
Return 6:00 p. m.
- Antigua Transfer - Panajachel
- Visit Santander street
- Private Boat Tour
- Visit of 3 towns Santiago Atitlán, San Pedro la Laguna and San Juan la Laguna.
- Companion and visit within each town
- Lunch included
- Transfer Panajachel - Antigua
Visit Panajachel, a brief view of the viewpoint and the first handicraft market of Panajachel, then visit the boat area and leave for the most famous and attractive tour of Guatemala, since everything is done in water. The first town to visit is Santiago la Laguna, a town full of history and many unique traditions in Guatemala. Then you visit San Pedro la Laguna where you will find the most picturesque and a town full of color and paint both on its walls and in its paintings and also in the dress of people who still wear 100% typical costumes, as well as Your unique dialects Finally, San Juan la Laguna is visited where the last two tours are made, the weaving tour (where it will be known how they are made and the time and process that it takes to make the fabrics and garments used in that town) Tour more, it may well be: Coffee, cocoa or chocolate. Then you take the boat back to Panajachel and proceed to return to Antigua Guatemala to the destination hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers are asked to be ready at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure.Airports
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.