Panama Canal made fun... a different perspective
We will see it all. No rush.
This is not a history class, is a personal perspective from a panamanian that is not an engineer.
This is an experience in land.
*This tour is offered from hotels in Panama City and Playa Bonita
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
The newest passage that allows the largest Ships to cross from Atlantic to Pacific and viceversa
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Gatun, Lake Gatun, Colon Province
The body of water that connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
The N.1 attraction in Panama
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups outside of Panama City are subject of additional chargeAirports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Colon Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Your safety is your own responsibility. We will do our part and you should do yours. 0 stress and enjoy your visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.