Panama Canal Miraflores Locks and City Tour
Enjoy the highlights of Panama City and the Canal in approximately 6 hours by visiting:
• Bridge of the Americas. This is a drive through at Ancon hill where you will find the administration building of the canal, the monument to the students killed in 1964 by the MP'S and the head to the view point at the bridge of the Americas.
• Miraflores Locks Visitor Center (Panama Canal)
• Casco Viejo: Colonial city built in 1673; today in the process to be restored
• Amador Causeway: artificial road built by the american military forces to protect the canal entrances or exits on both ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Panama Canal Entrance fees $20.00
- Entry/Admission - Casco Viejo
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
Second Panama City built in 1673! We will walk around the city visiting the main sites of this are and learning some history!!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Miraflores locks visitor center gives us the chance to learn about the canal operation and history!! Observation deck, museum and a movie will make this visit unforgettable!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bridge of the Americas, Balboa, Panama City Panama
Iconic bridge built over the canal at the Pacific side of it! A view point built in honor of the Chinese community provides the perfect place for pictures!!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), Av Amador, Panama City Panama
An artificial road built to protect the canal entrances/exits!! Former military base of the US and today one of the most beautiful and visited places in Panama.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:30amNote: Pick ups will be set according to Hotels Location. For more accurate information feel free to contact us.Departure Point: Hotel pick up at any hotel within the city area(Via EspaÃ±a, Banking and financial area, Paitilla, Punta Pacifica, Balboa Avenue, El Cangrejo, Via Argentina). Not provided to: Playa bonita hotels, any airport hotels, Gamboa, Metro mall hotel, Amador). At the NOT PROVIDED PICK UP HOTELS information on where to meet will be provided according to the customer`s hotels to be picked up. Hotels outside Panama city please contact the local provider. Any hotel pick up could be provided prior contact with the local provider: additional fees can applied.Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Pick up time start at 7:10am
- Best way to contact us via Email or whatsapp prior to the date of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Even that our vans are for ten people, due Covid 19, no more than 7 people will be on the tour. If the group is family could be more. If the traveler feels better with face shields(prior notification) it will be provided by us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.