Panama Canal Tour expanded with a train track to Aguas Clara locks
Live the experience of knowing one of the wonders of the modern world. It is something unique and exciting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Panama Canal Railway
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Visitantes de Agua Clara
What's excluded :
- Services not specified in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panama Canal Railway, Colon Panama
At the start of the train route along the Panama Canal through a lush rainforest, passing by the Canal locks, through the historic Culebra Court and furrowing on narrow roads on Gatun Lake.
Essentially connect one of the least traveled but perhaps most attractive tourist corridors in the world between Panama City on the Pacific coast to the city of Colon on the Atlantic Coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro de Visitantes de Agua Clara, Unnamed Road, Colon 0301 Panama
Spend a pleasant experience enriching with extremely curious data but especially as part of it, the history of the route that unites the world. This new center is characterized by its impressive panoramic view that contrasts two particular scenarios, which merged generate a mixture of unprecedented sensations. On the one hand you will find the famous Gatun Lake, where day-by-day cargo ships or other types of boats transit through this magnificent work of modern engineering.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickups are in all the hotels in downtown Panama CityEvery passenger must be at the agreed time in the Hotel lobby.Transportation may have a waiting time depending on the number of hotels that are en route please confirm your pick-up one day before for a more accurate schedule and thus avoid long waiting in the lobbyAirports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Terminal de crucero de Amador
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.