Panama City & Miraflores Locks (Panama Canal)
because we provide unique memorable Travel experiences, our guide will be with you explaining the attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Admission ticket Miraflores Locks
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
The tour begins at the Miraflores Locks visitors Center, one of the sets of locks in the Panama Canal, this is one of the closest to Panama City. You will observe the magnitude of this engineering marvel, which operates a century later using the same hydraulic system since its inception.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
we will travel through a scenic and modern part of the city en route to the “Casco Antiguo” (Old Quarters), built in 1673 after “Old Panama” was sacked and burnt. The predominant architectural style of the “Casco Antiguo” is French and Spanish colonial styles. This part of town is the home of the famous Golden Altar, which survived Morgan’s plundering and destruction of “Old Panama”; the “Flat Arch,” which engineering structure was key for the United States’ decision to construct the Panama Canal; churches and a cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Grand National Theater, the Bóvedas (prison chambers), and the French Plaza with the written history of the Canal on it murals. At the Independence Plaza, a most beautiful building houses the modern Museum of the Interoceanic Canal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), Av Amador, Panama City Panama
we will continue to Flamenco Island, one the three islands, which form a causeway at the entrance of the Canal, for photo stop or shopping
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.