Panama City 4 hours Tour
We have designed this tour specifically for traveler who are taking a layover of a couple of hours in Panama City and dont want to just wait at the airport, We can do this tour from your hotel too. We take maximum advantage of the time to navigate the city and see the highlights· Even though we have three attractions included, we are very flexible and you decide how long you want to stay and you can also customize as long as we stay in Panama City limits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Tourist atractractions tickes
- Certified tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
In one place you will find different activities to learn and fully enjoy the Panama Canal.
* MOVIE THEATER
* EXHIBITION HALLS
* TERRACES AND OBSERVATION DECKS
* THE GIFT SHOP
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador), Av Amador, Panama City Panama
Built in 1913, with rocks from the excavation of the Culebra Cut during construction of the Panama Canal, the Causeway joins Panama City with four islands: Naos, Perico, Culebra and Flamenco.
The site was part of a US military complex called Fort Amador that had established to protect the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal. Currently, vestiges of the military installations can be seen on the islands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casco Viejo, Avenida Central, Panama City Panama
also known as Casco Antiguo or San Felipe, is the historic district of Panama City. Completed and settled in 1673, it was built following the near-total destruction of the original Panamá city, Panamá Viejo in 1671, when the latter was attacked by pirates. It was designated a World Heritage Site in 1997.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Tocumen International Airport, Tocumen Int'l Airport, Panama City, Panama
2: Panama City, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Panama City Downtown. If you are on layover, connection or stopover, we do pickup and drop off at the airport.Airports
- Tocumen Intl Airport, Panama City Panama
- Albrook Gelabert Airport, Marcos a Gelabert, Panamá, Panama
Departure Time :12/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.