Panama City Beach Adventure Catamaran Sail
We'll begin this adventure with a sail through the Grand Lagoon area to our own private playground area off of Shell Island. Once you arrive, you'll enjoy banana boat rides, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and an inflatable water park equipped with trampolines, water slides, seesaw ball and more on this 3 hour adventure cruise! At the end of the tour, we'll go looking for dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico. All activities and use of equipment are included. Each guest will also receive one complimentary beer, wine, sangria or non alcoholic drink on board. Additional snacks and beverages can be purchased as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- One beverage on board
- All activities and use of equipment
What's excluded :
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
When you arrive at Shell Island, Panama City Beach, there will be lots of inflatable fun awaiting you! Enjoy our trampolines, water see-saw called the “rockit” and other fun inflatables! Take a thrilling banana boat ride or splash off the back of the boat from our onboard water slide! Looking for something a little more “low key”? Explore on a kayak, take a paddleboard ride, or give snorkeling a try and enjoy all of the natural beauty that Shell Island has to offer. Just wanting to hang out? Relax and listen to music on the boat or in one of our two sunning nets located at the front of the boat, while you sip on a refreshing beverage.
• Panama City Beach, FL
• Shell Island, Panama City Beach, FL
Departure Point :4114 Jan Cooley Dr, Panama City, FL 32408, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is casual (no high heels)
- Portions of this tour are not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated provided that participants are able to board the boat (with 2-3 steps) on their own or with the assistance of someone in their party
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given notice beforehand, and the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a 5-7 minute walk down the dock to the catamaran. Please let us know ahead of time if you will need assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We are booking at full capacity. Please be kind and mindful as you move around the boat to view wildlife and surroundings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.