Panauti with Bhaktapur Day trip
A day trip begins from Kathmandu with first sightseeing at Panauti Village. Then continue sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Panauti is a historical Newari town which is around 32 km southeast of Kathmandu on the confluence of the Rosi and Punyamati rivers. In Nepali society, such rivers are considered to be sacred. Panauti, once a major trading center with its own royal palace, today consists of a variety of Buddhist and Hindu religious monuments, and is considered to be one of the area's most important medieval sites.
Bhaktapur Durbar Square, is a museum of medieval art and architecture with many examples of sculptures, woodcarvings and colossal pagoda temples consecrated to different gods and goddesses. Bhaktapur, where you will witness unique culture and finest display of craftsmanship.You will see Bhaktapur's renowned attractions such as the Lion Gate, Golden Gate, Art Gallery, Statue of King Bhupatindra, Nyatapola Temple and fifty-five windows Malla Palace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop facilities
- All entrance fees
- Expert tour guide
- Luxurious vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indreshwar Mahadev Temple, Panauti 45209 Nepal
Start your day trip as your expert guide picks you up from Hotel Lobby’s at 10:30 am. By 11:30 am, you will reach Panauti, your first sightseeing spot for the day. Visit Brahmayani Temple as you crosses Rosi and Punyamati rivers. You might encounter with lines of mourners making their way to the funeral Ghats. Continue sightseeing of Indreshwor temple, Unmatta Bhairav Temple. Observe various idols of Hindu god and goddess, wood carving on struts, toran around the Indreshwor temple area. Lunch Break at
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
02:00 pm and start sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square. You will see Bhaktapur's renowned attractions such as the Lion Gate, Golden Gate, Art Gallery, Statue of King Bhupatindra, Nyatapola Temple and fifty-five windows Malla Palace. After the Bhaktapur sightseeing concludes, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers Hotel within Kathmandu city
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.