Pandan Pandan Private Island Escape with Packed Lunch
Pandan Pandan Island Paradise – Tucked Away in the Quiet and Peaceful Usukan Cove, Kota BeludFeel the sand beneath your feet, breathe in the crisp fresh air and take a dip in the cool crystal clear wate. This is what Pandan Pandan island can offer you, an opportunity to unwind in its peaceful and private ambience. Separated from the mainland by just a mere distance, Pandan Pandan Island will captivate you with its mere beauty. Set in a secluded location, you may invest your time to enjoy the various sea sport activities (some of which optional & chargeable), swimming in the calm sea or sunbathing on its white sandy beach at this privately-owned island destination.Pandan
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) & Return boat transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Banana Boat Ride & Free use of Kayak
- Merambat Demo & Coral Painting
- Lunch - Packed Lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Usukan Cove Lodge, Jalan Kg. Kuala Abai, Teluk Usukan Jetty, 89158 Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia
Pandan Pandan Island is encircled by fringing reefs which are largely intact. Just a stone's throw away from the mainland, be mesmerized by the variety of corals and marine life as you engulf in snorkeling at the island. You may stumble upon grouper, squids, baby barracudas and snappers. If lady luck is on your side, you may also be greeted by playful dolphins or mother turtles. The uninhabited fronting mainland offers the opportunity to hop to a few other hugely untouched beaches.
Pandan Pandan Island is a ten-minute boat ride from the departure point of Usukan Cove Lodge located in Kota Belud.
At the Island, you will be able to sit and relax by the sandy beach area. Snorkeling Gear will be provided.
Later enjoy a BBQ lunch before going back to Kota Kinabalu City
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city. Additional surcharge of USD11.00 may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.