Panglao Island Tour with Mag-Aso Falls
See the attractions that have made the Bohol island of Panglao so popular with visitors. In a small group of no more than 15, visit the Bohol Bee Farm, Hinagdanan Cave, Dauis Church, Bohol Coco Farm, Nova Sea Shell Museum, and the white sands of Alona Beach. Finish with a side trip to Mag-Aso Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hinagdanan Cave
- Entry/Admission - Mag-aso Falls
- Entry/Admission - Alona Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your day begins with a pickup at around 9am from your centrally located Pangloa or Tagbilaran hotel.
Head first for Hinagdanan Cave, about 20 minutes from Pangloa. The cave has about 328 feet (100 meters) of distinct rock formations. The stalactites and stalagmites stick out from the ceiling and floor of the cave as though trying to meet each other. Take a look inside the cave to see a lagoon with a greenish surface produced by the green limestone at the bottom of a pool where people used to bathe. Nowadays, it is not advisable to take a dip into the lagoon because of the karst pollutants present in the water.
Back in the vehicle, it's about a 15-minute drive to the Bohol Bee Farm. Explore this special farm, which is geared to encouraging and inspiring farmers to practice organic farming.
Dauis Church is next. The church is built in a mixture of styles, influenced by both byzantine and Romanesque architecture. Inside, admire impressive frescoes painted Ray Francia in 1916.
The 5-storey Panglao Watchtower, about 30 minutes away, was built in 1851 and located beside the San Agustin Parish Church in Panglao town. Octagonal in shape and covered by a pitched roof, it is said to be the tallest of its kind in the country.
After a visit to Bohol Coco Farm and the Nova Sea Shell Museum, you can soak up the views of Alona Beach. Take a leisurely stroll along its pristine white sands before getting back into the vehicle for an hour-long drive to Mag-Aso Falls. Take time to admire the twin cascades, which plunge 20 feet (six meters) into a deep pool.
Your tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel at around 2pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited within Panglao and Tagbilaran only
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.