Panorama House Luncheon Trike Tour
Explore the Royal National Park, Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) and the Sea Cliff Bridge as we make our way down the South Coast then up Bulli Pass to the Panorama House where you will seated at your reserved window table overlooking the beautiful South Coast and you can purchase lunch from their A La Carte menu.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Sydney CBD hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets, Jackets and Gloves
- Special needs passengers catered for (contact Trike Trips for assistance)
- Able to take children under 8 years on the trikes when accompanied by an adult
- Entry/Admission - Stanwell Tops Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Panorama House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sir Bertram Stevens Dr, Royal National Park NSW 2233, Australia
This tour will take you through Sydney's Royal National Park, the oldest National Park in the world.
Stop At: Stanwell Tops Lookout, Longview Crescent, Stanwell Tops NSW 2508, Australia
We will have a brief stop at Bald Hill (Stanwell Tops Lookout) to view the Pacific Ocean and beautiful coastline below and maybe catch a glimpse of a hang glider or two.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Sea Cliff Bridge, Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Coalcliff, New South Wales Australia
We will continue the tour over the spectacular Sea Cliff Bridge and travel through the numerous small towns and villages that dot the coast.
Stop At: Panorama House, 811 Princes Hwy, Maddens Plains NSW 2508, Australia
We travel up Bulli Pass and then to Panorama House for a buffet lunch while over looking the beautiful coast line.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels within the Sydney CBD and; Circular Quay - adjacent to Wharf Number 2 or;Other locations as agreed
Departure Time :3/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Thursday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to ALL travellers
- Children must be 8 years or over to travel on the trikes
- Children 8 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult on trikes
- Dress code is smart casual and long trousers and enclosed footwear MUST be worn
- All passengers heights and weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Individual passengers CANNOT weight more than 115 kg/253 lbs
- Combined passenger weight limit on the trikes is 225 kg/495 lbs
- Trikes only carry two (2) passengers. A minimum of two (2) people per trike booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Please nominate your preferred tour pick-up time and location
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.