Panoramic 1,5h boat tour in Naples
If you have limited time but want to see Naples by sea, this private boat tour is ideal. Set sail on our traditional wooden gozzo boat to see the highlights in just 90 minutes, with on-board commentary by our local, English-speaking skipper.
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Prosecco and neapolitan tarallo bread
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borgo Marinari, Via Caracciolo, Naples Italy
Borgo Marinari is an ancient fishermen village
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Castel dell'Ovo, Via Eldorado 3 L'accesso al castello è gratuito. L'orario indicato è quello estivo., 80132, Naples Italy
Seaside castle in Naples
Stop At: Castel Sant'Elmo, Via Tito Angelini 20, 80129, Naples Italy
Castel Sant'Elmo is a medieval fortress located on a hilltop near the Certosa di San Martino, overlooking Naples.
Overview by the sea
Pass By: Palazzo donn'Anna, Via Posillipo, Naples Italy
This is one of the most celebrated buildings in Naples, full of history and legends. It’s said that the ghosts of two lovers whose romance failed live here. Its architecture and location overlooking the sea are striking.
Departure Point :Borgo Marinari, Piazzetta Marinari, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Gianni's boat Napoli