Panoramic Bus Hop on- Hop off
A flexible service for those who want to visit the historic center of Catania, the coast up to Acitrezza, a fishing village famous for its magnificent cliffs.
Suitable for families, young people but also for the elderly,
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - At the end of each tour it will be possible to taste typical liqueurs
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - I Faraglioni Di Acitrezza
- Entry/Admission - Castello Normanno
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Faraglioni Di Acitrezza, Lungomare Di Acitrezza, Catania Lungomare di Aci Trezza, Acitrezza, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
Travelers will have the opportunity to stop to admire the Acitrezza seafront; visit the museum dedicated to Giovanni Verga's Malavoglia.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castello Normanno, Piazza Castello, 95021, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
Travelers can descend to admire the Norman castle built on a mountain of lava rock
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Centro Fieristico Le Ciminiere, Viale Africa, 95129 Catania, Sicily Italy
On board the bus they will be able to hear explanations on the main attractions of the historical center of Catania through an effective multilingual audio guide system.
Pass By: Giardino Bellini, Via Etnea, 95124 Catania, Sicily Italy
A splendid municipal park with a large variety of tropical plants.
Departure Point :1: Piazza Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy
2: Via Etnea, 107, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.