Panoramic City Tour Balneário Camboriú (With tickets)
Departure from Balneário Camboriú from 08:30 AM to enjoy Balneário Camboriú from the points starting at Barra Sul where we will visit the Jetty, Pier and Walkway that leads to Igrejinha da Barra. Stop at Mata Atlântica Station to visit the Environmental Park. Optional activities not included in the ticket are available on site, such as: Zip Ryder zip line, Youhoo mountain sled and 2-hour enchanted forest. Board to Laranjeiras Station. On site, structure of restaurants, shops, bars and souvenirs. Approx. at 4:30 pm return to Barra Sul via cable car. The tour follows Avenida Atlântica. Upon reaching Barra Norte we will visit its decks that border the sea. We ended this day at the highest point where the Cristo Luz Panoramic Complex is located, entrance to the complex until 7:30 pm. The stay in the complex is 40 minutes, after which time the group returns to the hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Live commentary on board
- Unipraias Park ticket
- Ticket to Cristo Luz
- Oceanic Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balneario Camboriu, Balneario Camboriu, State of Santa Catarina
Discover Balneário Camboriú from all angles on this beautiful tour:
Barra Norte: Estrada da Rainha, an unmissable place to enjoy the city and take photos.
Pontal Norte: Cristo Luz: Monument of Christ that illuminates the city with different colors. On site, souvenir shops restaurants, small museum and venue for events and gazebo with beautiful views of the city. During high season, there is music and space to dance.
Barra Sul: one of the city's postcards: Marina Tedesco, Passarela, Igreja Sto. Amaro, Pier, Molle,
Parque Unipraias: full of nature and places to take great pictures and have fun with optional attractions (not included in the tour) and Laranjeiras Beach, one of the most charming in southern Brazil.
Avenida Atlântica, the beautiful edge of the city.
Oceanic Aquarium, a modern attraction created for the preservation and care of animals, are more than 100 species from all over the world distributed in 25 environments.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers must be at the hotel reception at the agreed time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.