Panoramic Flight over the famous Rila Lakes
During this one hour scenic flight you will see from above one of the most unique and beautiful natural wonder in Bulgaria - the Seven Lakes in Rila Mountain. Along that you will enjoy the classic Bulgarian beauty - blue water, green fields and high mountains. • Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic flight above the famous Rila Lakes. Get a bird's-eye views of one of the most beautiful mountain in Bulgaria. Rila with its stunning peaks.
• See from above the blue waters of the biggest Dam in Bulgaria, Iskar
• Travel on board the 3 seat Cessna 182 aircraft
• Take advantage of unique photo opportunities of one of the most beautiful natural and historical places in Bulgaria
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Scenic flight over Rila Lakes with Aircraft Cessna 182
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off -“ can be arranged on additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rila National Park, Rila Bulgaria
This panoramic flight will take you over the famous Seven Rila Lakes and surrounded mountain peaks of Rila Mountain. On the way you will fly above the biggest Dam in Bulgaria - Iskar
Pass By: Rila Mountains, Rila Bulgaria
The fly will take you around some of the most beautiful mountain peaks in Bulgaria - Maliozitaz, Zliq Zab etc.
Departure Point :АТО Авио Отряд Варна, Улица 51, Лесново, 2119 Lesnovo, Bulgaria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.