Panoramic hike around Mostar
The tour is a combination of sightseeing and strenuous physical activity. The view over the Neretva valley and over the city is absolutely impressive.
The price includes a typical Bosnian meal / breakfast in a well-known garden restaurant in the old town
per adult from
What's included :
- Bosnian meal / breakfast
What's excluded :
We start right on the Neretva River in the middle of the old town. After a relatively tight walk through the city we reach the foot of the mountains in about 15 minutes. It goes steeply uphill over rocks and scree fields. After about 1.5 hours we reach the summit and can test our courage when (voluntarily) crossing the suspension bridge (only with appropriate security, which is not provided!). The way back leads through scree fields and rocky regions marked by bush fires in a wide arc down to the city. We see breathtaking rock formations and deeply washed out mini canyons.
We end the tour with a typical Bosnian meal
• Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Neretva River, Pla, Mostar 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Bunur, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age 12 years
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.