Panoramic Private Guided Tour by Car with Photo Stops in Malaga
We will have several stops to take pictures with the comfort of having the winged car and with explanations of our official guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Professional Guide and Driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
We start from your Hotel,Apartment or the Port, The driver and the guide will be waiting for you. In this panoramic tour we will have several stops to take pictures with the comfort of having near the car and with explanations of our official guide.
1.Enjoy stunning views of the Port of Málaga and the Historic Quarter. Then moving on to Mercado Atarazanas (Ataranzas Market), so called because it occupies the site where the Nasrid shipyards (i.e. ataranzas) stood. The main gate has been preserved. They say that, if you want to know a city well, the first thing you should do is visit the market. ( Here we will have our First PhotoStop if the Market open we can go inside )
2.Calle Larios and Plaza la constitución make the iconic Calle Larios, Málaga's main shopping street where the world's leading brands have their stores. Next, follow it as far as Plaza de la Constitución, the heart of the city's historical quarter.
3.The Cathedral : Although work on the Cathedral began during the Gothic period (16th Century) on the site of the old Arab mosque, the building is in the Renaissance style and is still unfinished .
3.The Alcazaba, built between the 11th and 15th centuries, was the fortress-palace of the Moorish rulers. It is located on the site of an earlier Phoenician building at the foot of Mount Gibralfaro, a privileged spot overlooking the city.( Entrance fee included )
4.The Roman Theatre, an essential sight. Built in the first century BC, it was in use until the third century AD After its recent restoration, Málaga's Roman Theatre regained its use as a performance space.
5. Plaza de la Merced where it joins the Málaga Picasso Route. Objective: Fundación Picasso (Picasso Foundation) Museo Casa Natal. (Picasso's Birthplace Museum)
6.Castillo de Gibralfaro where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Málaga ).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from Málaga CityPickup is also available from the port of MalagaDates: See AvailabilityPorts
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 12/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.