Panoramic Tagaytay Ridge Tour
Explore Tagaytay on this full-day trip from Manila with an expert guide. Marvel at breathtaking views of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake, and visit San Jose Church, home to the world-famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas. Taste local cuisine with an included lunch.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church)
- Entry/Admission - Taal Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Joseph Parish (Bamboo Organ Church), 1742 Quirino Ave, Las Pinas, 1742 Metro Manila, Philippines
The Saint Joseph Parish, otherwise known as the Las Piñas Church or Bamboo Organ Church, is a parish church in Las Piñas, just south of the city of Manila in the Philippines. The church is renowned to house the Bamboo Organ, a pipe organ made mostly with bamboo pipes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taal Volcano, Batangas City, Luzon Philippines
Taal Volcano is a large caldera filled by Taal Lake on Luzon island in the Philippines, and is in the province of Batangas. Taal Volcano is the second most active volcano in the Philippines, with 33 recorded historical eruptions, all of which were concentrated on Volcano Island, near the middle of Taal Lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.