Panoramic Teotihuacán With Nopal Fruit Flavor Onboard A Tramcar
Dare yourself to enjoy of this light versión of Teotihuacan, a panoramic experience onboard a peculiar Tramcar; from the open roof you will admire incredibles views from diferent perspectives of the pyramids of the Sun and the moon.
We will start our tour visiting the three cultures Plaza where the past and the present are combined, then we will continue to Teotihuacan to take a panoramic ride on a Peculiar Tramcar with the chance to see the Pyramid of the moon, the avenue of the dead and the Pyramid of the Sun.
This tour includes a visit of a handycraft center where we will discover some of the delicious products made of Nopal and Maguey (Cactus plants); we will taste Nopal liquor and some candies made with thiis ancestral plants.
Before we leave the City of the Gods, we will have time for shopping to take the perfect souvenir of this wonderful place, and also the chance to taste the Pulque (typical drink made from Maguey, well known as God’s Nectar).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for hotels outside the pickup zone
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
You will admire incredibles views from diferent perspectives of the pyramids of the Sun and the moon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Polanco IV Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 11550 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Zócalo, Plaza de la Constitución S/N, Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
4: Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
5: Av. Puente de Alvarado 50, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06350 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sanitary Protocols against Covid-19 is available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.