Panoramic Visit To Itaipu Hydroelectric
We will leave the hotel towards one of the seven wonders of the Modern World, the tour an Itaipu Hydroelectric Plant, which allows a panoramic view from a centrally located viewpoint.
Located no Paraná River, which borders Brazil and Paraguay, the visit that lasts about 1 hour and a half, is done in an open bus of tourism through of the second largest hydroelectric plant in the world. We will see a video documentary of about 30 minutes at the Visitor Reception Center about Itaipu, which talks about construction and environmental preservation projects.
We will proceed to the dam, stopping at the lookout, where we will have a view of the dam and also the water spillway. With favorable weather conditions, we will reach the crown of the dam to have an incredible view of Lake Itaipu. The visit ends at the souvenir shop, making it possible to take a little piece of this fantastic experience home. Then we will return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Itaipu Dam Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Itaipu Dam
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itaipu Dam, Avenida Tancredo Neves 6702, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85856-970 Brazil
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Exact pick-up time will be advised 24hs before the tour. Times may vary depending on current traffic and other variables
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.