Pantheon Guided Tour
We run a 1h tour of the incredible pantheon starting immediately with a group of no more than 15 others.
We tell you about the great Michelangelo and his depiction of Christ on the cross.
The tour includes the Elephant by Bernini, the Inquisition (where infamously Galileo was put on trial), the Basilica of Neptune and the Thermal Baths. We show you the original Roman street level and the flood marks, the marble freeze and the porch where the missing bronze was turned into the canons on Castle Sant'Angelo.
Last but not least: inside the Pantheon to gaze at the jaw- dropping oculus which is mathematically perfect and to see Rafaelo’s tomb.
All this in a brief blast of information covering what is considered to be three of the top ten things to see in Rome.
Be sure that you are wearing comfortable shoes.
Pantheon is a holy place, so guests should dress appropriately — all should cover their shoulders and knees.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- 25 min Ancient Rome Multimedia Video
- Touristation Assistance
- WIFI at the Meeting Point
What's excluded :
- Drink and food
- Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Minerva, Rome Italy
At the centre of the piazza, backing onto the Inquisition convent, is the 1667 Elephant and Obelisk by Bernini. This obelisk was excavated in the cloister and came from the Iseum. The elephant was known as "il pulcin della Minerva", or "porcino", from the Roman people's story that - uninspired by elephants - Bernini in fact sculpted a pig.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Elephant and Obelisk, Piazza della Minerva 69, 00186 Rome Italy
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Nettuno, Via della Palombella, Rome Italy
Basilica di nettuno
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Minerva, 71, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.