Papallacta hot-springs + Guango Birdwatching Reserve - Private tour
This private tour allows you to visit the Papallacta volcanic area with thermal-springs located at 3250 msnm (10600 feet). You'll enjoy the hot-pools in the best turistic complex with more than 6 pools
During your bath time you will watch the stunning landscape of the andean forest and the Eastern mountain range, which leads to the Amazon rainforest.
This tour also include the visit to Guango lodge, one of the best places in Ecuador for birdwatching. You will explore the reserve with your tour guide watching to see giant ferns, orchids, bromeliads, anthuriums and more than 14 species of hummingbirds!
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee at papallacta
- Entrance fee at Guango Lodge Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Papallacta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Termas de Papallacta, Km. 65 vía Quito - Baeza, Papallacta 150753 Ecuador
Enjoy the relaxing and warm thermal waters.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Carr Papallacta - Laguna Baños, Papallacta, Ecuador
Observe the beautiful lagoon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Antisana Ecological Reserve, Ecuador
You will watch the stunning landscape of the reserve. Even sometimes there is possible to see the amazing Antisana volcano. This place is one of the most importants for the wildlife conservation of the moorlands. There are some endargered species that use this hige area, such as Andean Condor and Spectacled Bear.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in Quito.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.