Papallacta Hot Springs
This water and wellness complex is located only 90-minute drive on the east of the Quito city or 50-minute drive from the International Airport of Quito, which makes easy the arrival and departure from this tourist attraction. Besides, Termas Papallacta is famous by its medicinal water since they contains healing properties. Papallacta is like being into heaven since, it is located in the dense clouds surrounded by mountains at 3250 meters or 10663 feet above sea level. Enjoy the spa resort and plunge into Health and Life in our thermal pools, surrounded by the magic of nature.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An English-speaking Certified Naturalist Guide-Chauffeur
- Transportation from/to Quito
- Cultural and tourist information
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
Start the journey from the city of Quito in the morning. Some minutes later, we take the interoceanic highway and a beautiful valley appears on both sides of the road. As the valley passes, the scenery will change with elevations that are part of the Andean Paramo. After an hour and a half of drive, we reach out the village of Papallacta that in local language means "Potatoe farm". 15 minutes away from this village, we get into the best lodge in the area called "Termas Papallacta". Upon arrival on this place, we will prepare our backpack to start a small walk along the paths, where plants, rivers, streams, animals and a mountain formation will be observed. Next, the guide will talk about the 2-option wet area, the first one is the Spa section, this place has an exclusive pools area with different types of hydro massage. In the another one of this wellness lodge, we see a public pools that has a larger area with greater affluence of public. Usually, if passengers wish, they can use the Spa-service massage to enjoy a typical treatment with warm stones. After a pleasant day, we will return to the City of Quito.
• Pampallacta Termales, Papallacta KM 61 / Via Interoceanica, Papallacta 150753 Ecuador
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.