Papeete's Waterfront Segway Tour
Enjoy spectacular views of the Papeete waterfront while you glide along on a Segway. A Segway is a great way to get around, it is easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour. On this tour you’ll visit many of Papeete’s top attractions including Vaiete Square, New Marina, Paofai Park and the Monument of Independence.
We promote green tourism and eco-tourism in order to preserve our nature and our paradise islands.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - MaevaRide
- Entry/Admission - Tahiti Tourism Authority
- Entry/Admission - Paofai Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple Protestant de Paofai
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MaevaRide, Papeete French Polynesia
The company, meeting point
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Tahiti Tourism Authority, Immeuble UUPA 3ème étage, 6 Rue Edouard Ahnne, Papeete 98714, French Polynesia
The meeting point, start of tours.
Introduction of the Segway
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paofai Gardens, Boulevard Pomare, Papeete 98714 French Polynesia
Visit the gardens of Paofai
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Temple Protestant de Paofai, Boulevard Pomare Papeete Waterfront, Papeete 98714 French Polynesia
We will pass in front of the temple and give you the history.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Boulevard de la Reine Pomare IV, Papeete 98714, French Polynesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- The service is provided only on reservation
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum weight is 118 kg (260 Lbs)
- Minimum weight is 45 kg (99 Lbs)
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Any tour started is due
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Being in good physical condition
- No cardiovascular problem
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.