Paracas - Ballestas and Huacachina one day from Lima
Guided tour to the wonderful attractions of Ica & Paracas.
Excursion in Sliding Boats where we will observe the largest number of birds and sea lions that inhabit the Ballestas Islands.
Tour in the lagoon of La Huacachina.
Pisco Route Tour in Ica - where we will taste the variety of Piscos and Wines of the Region.
Tour in the Ica desert aboard the Buggies and practice sandboarding through the dunes.
What's included :
- Mobility round trip from Lima.
- Ballestas Islands Tour.
- Visit and tasting at the "El Catador" wine and pisco winery.
- Huacachina Tour
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- Lunch - 25 - 45 PEN aprox.
- Paracas National Reserve tax (15 PEN)
- Huacachina tourist tax (5 PEN)
- Sand Cars (buggies) + Sandboarding.
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Huacachina Ica
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Between 4:30 am. and 5:30 am. Pick up at chosen point.
We leave for Paracas.
10:00 am. Arrival and tour of the Ballestas Islands. We will appreciate "El Candelabro", a giant figure embodied in the sand that can only be seen from the sea or the air due to its capricious location.
We continue our journey to the Ballestas Islands where we can see important marine fauna, such as large colonies of guano birds, Humboldt penguins and the friendly sea lions, with a little luck we can see dolphins. The tour lasts 2 hours approx.
Return to Paracas Bay, free time to shop and stroll through the bay.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Chandelier, Paracas National Reserve Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
Why and by whom? This ancient geoglyph is estimated to be approximately 800 feet tall and can be seen from as far as 12 miles out at sea. It was created by cutting two feet deep into the hardened soil and has been dated to around 200 BC. The meaning and purpose of the Candelabra are still unknown which just makes it all the more fascinating to see.
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
12:00 m. Departure to the "El Catador" winery in Ica, where we will have a guided tour to learn about the elaboration of Peruvian Wine and Pisco. Tasting of products made in the winery.
1:30 pm. Lunch (on behalf of the passenger).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huacachina Ica, Balneario de, Huacachina 11000, Peru
3:30 pm. We continue with the tour to the Huacachina Lagoon, where we will have a fun afternoon getting to know a true oasis in the desert, where palm trees and huarango and eucalyptus trees serve as a refuge for a pleasant rest. We will be able to slide through the dunes (Sandbording), reaching a great speed and having very funny moments. They will be able to ride in Tubular Cars through the desert dunes.
Free time to shop and stroll through the Huacachina Lagoon
6:00 pm. Return to Lima.
10:30 pm. (Approx.) Arrival in the city of Lima, at the same point from where the bus was boarded.
End of service.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huacachina Lagoon, Ica 11000, Peru
This lake can be found in the centre of Huacachina and is a definite must see if visiting Ica or Huacachina itself. The lake is beautiful and one can rent a boat or swim in its waters. The lake itself is lined with shops, restaurants, bars and cafes and is a very peaceful area in which to stop for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a drink. The lake is right next to the desert's sand dunes in which there is lots to do nearby such as dune buggying and sandboarding.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have 4 Pick up points and the best schedules from Lima:04:30 am - CC Plaza Norte - Entrance through tomas Valle05:00 am - Automotores Hyundai, corner Av. Arequipa with Av. Javier Prado05:20 am - Larcomar - In front of the Marriot Hotel05:30 am - Grifo Primax - Bolichera, Corner Av. Tomas Marzano.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Turismoi.pe