PARACAS! Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve + Candelabro and much more
It is your best option to know the Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve from ICA, enjoy it to the fullest.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer hotel / tourist pier of Paracas (and vice versa).
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands by motor boat + life jacket.
- Local professional guide on board.
- Boarding fee at the port (tax).
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
We will visit the Ballestas Islands of the Paracas National Reserve.
We will arrive at the pier of the chaco where they will board a slider that will take them to the Ballestas Islands, on the way you will be able to observe enigmatic figures “El Candelabro”, which is located in the paracas peninsula; Recorded over the desert in a calcareous area, then seagulls, cormorants, Humboldt penguins will follow, as well as sea lions that are commonly found resting in rock formations.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: The Chandelier, Paracas National Reserve Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
The slider that will take you to the Ballestas Islands, on the way you can see enigmatic figures "The Candelabra", which is located on the paracas peninsula; Engraved over the desert in a calcareous area.
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
The Paracas National Reserve is one of the Natural Areas protected by the Peruvian State, most important of the Coast of Peru, visited daily by Hundreds of tourists for the great beauty of its Natural Scenarios. In this desert we will visit several beautiful beaches such as the “Red” beach, “Yumanque”, “Lagunillas”, at the same time we will visit the Mirador de la Catedral.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Challaca | Hoteles en Ica, Ca.Loreto 177, Ica 11002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas de Ica, Ica 11001, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.