Paracas full day
Paracas is considered one of the most popular tours near Lima. The Paracas reserve is located just 3 hours from Lima.
We offer private transportation and door to door service.
Our program includes a boat tour to visit the Ballestas islands and a private guided visit to the Paracas reserve including the Julio C. Tello Museum.
per adult from
8 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - Paracas Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Museo De Sitio Julio C Tello De Paracas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
Depart from Lima at 4 am from Lima to Paracas to visit the Ballestas islands, boat tour departs to the Islands at 8 am. the tour takes 2 hours you will enjoy the view of the habitat of a huge variety of penguins, sea lions, and birds.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas Nature Reserve, Paracas Peru
The Paracas National Reserve is a sanctuary to 74 species of plants that grow in this extremely arid area, and to 216 species of birds, 16 types of mammals, 10 species of reptiles, and 193 species of fish. The protected natural marine area covers 3350 square kilometers, 65% of it is the sea, and 35% land and islands. It is considered one of the richest and most uncommon ecosystems in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo De Sitio Julio C Tello De Paracas, Highway Pisco - Puerto San Martin Km 27 Paracas Natural Reserve, Paracas Peru
The Julio C Tello Museum on the Paracas Peninsula is named in his honor. After the national marine reserve was established in 1975, the museum was built to house artifacts and interpret the archeology and culture of the Paracas, as well as the rich natural life of the marine reserve.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Miraflores, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Additional cost for airport or port pick up of 30 USD to be pay directly to the driver
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.