Paracas National Reserve
Visit the Paracas National Reserve, and explore the wonders of this natural peninsula with a unique ecosystem, with a great number of fauna and flora, such a birds and sea lions. Discover this amazing bay located 300 km away from Lima City, with incredible deserts and beaches, and be amazed for this gem of nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to centrally located hotels in Paracas
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Catedral
- Entry/Admission - Playa Roja
- Entry/Admission - Yumaque Beach
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Catedral, Camino Catedral, 11550, Peru
We will start the tour picking you up from the hotel located in Paracas, to visit the impressive Paracas National Reserve, home of several marine species. This place has been a protected area since 1975, and it has a unique marine wildlife due to the cold Humboldt current.
We will visit the Cathedral, an important rock formation declared World Heritage Site, that it was affected after a strong earthquake in 2007. The local flora and fauna is amazing, where mammals, reptiles, birds live in this area, as sea lions, otters, and dolphins.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Playa Roja, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
We will pass through beautiful beaches, as the Red Beach whose reddish sand is the result of ancient volcanic eruptions, making it one of the most unusual places in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yumaque Beach, Paracas National Reserve, Paracas 11550 Peru
Also, we will stroll along the Yumaque Beach, a beautiful cove with moon shape, where we will have the opportunity to see seagulls and dolphins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Carr. Punta Pejerrey Peru
The tour continues visiting the flamingos view point, migratory birds that come to this place for seasons. Then, we will go to the Interpretation Room to learn about the importance of this reserve, as well as its history, and local flora and fauna. Also, we will able to admire marine fossils found in this place.
After this interesting tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Paracas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off in centrally located hotels in Paracas.Pick up schedule changes per season:Winter season: 09:00 a.m.Summer season: between 07:00 a.m. and 08:00 a.m.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed
- Children from 8 to 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You should bring hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.