Paracas National Reserve Private Tour
The Paracas National Reserve consists of the Paracas Peninsula, coastal areas and tropical desert. It provides a sanctuary to 74 species of plants that grow in this extremely arid area, and to 216 species of birds, 16 types of mammals, 10 species of reptiles and 193 species of fish. The protected natural marine area covers 3350 square kilometres, 65% of it is sea and 35% land and islands. It is considered as one of the richest and most uncommon ecosystems in the world, but in all honesty the attraction is not only the wildlife, but the beauty of the ocean and desert landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station
- Private vehicle
- English & Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Adventure, Nuevo Muelle El Chaco Next To sernamp, Paracas 11000 Peru
Pick up from your hotel in Paracas, where you will board our vehicle for your private tour to Paracas National Reserve. During the trip into Paracas National Reserve, you will have the opportunity to learn more about this beautiful place by visiting the interpretation center, an interesting building that displays through photos, all the fauna, flora, and many others important facts about the Paracas Peninsula.
Afterwards we will drive throughout a lifeless desert till we reach an area where once stood a great natural rock formation known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately this old formation did not withstand the 2007 earthquake. At this place you will have amazing views of the desert and the blue Ocean. Driving along the shore of the ocean passing the beach of Yumaque. After some time you will arrive in the little fishing village of Lagunillas, where you will the opportunity to enjoy great Peruvian food at any local restaurant.
Finally you will return to your hotel. End of the service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within Paracas Or Pisco town onlyNote: we recommend to start this tour in the afternoon, to enjoy the sunset and the colorful places around. we will contact with clients days before to orgazine the Pick Up
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.