Paradise Island Cayo Arena & Mangroves from Puerto Plata (Full Day)
Often called Paradise Island, Cayo Paraiso is an uninhabited island off the coast of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic. Speedboats take visitors on a relatively short ride across the bay to the island. Once you arrive at Cayo Paraiso, you can swim and snorkel around the coral reef and lagoon that surround the island. The snorkeling here is said to be among the best in all of the Dominican Republic. Watch for vibrantly colored schools of tropical fish, sea turtles, stingrays, eels and more. Bright coral formations are found throughout the area as well.
Monte Cristi National Park is located near Cayo Paraiso and is one of the driest areas of the Dominican Republic. Here you will find mangroves, subtropical dry forests and swamps that are home to a variety of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Speedboat ride
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Tropical fruits
- Bottled water
- Typical Dominican Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Punta Rucia Lodge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Rucia Lodge, La Ensenada, Carretera Principale, Estero Hondo 57000, Dominican Republic
Visit Cayo Arena (also called Cayo Paraiso), a coral island off the coast of the Dominican Republic, during a full-day trip from Puerto Plata. Journey northward in a comfortable coach to Punta Rusia, in La Isabela Bay, then board a modern speed boat bound for the tiny coral atoll. On the way, look out for manatees and enjoy the sunshine while your relax on the deck. On the island, relax in the soft sand, snorkel and swim in the azure waters or explore on foot. Lunch, beverages and round-trip transportation from Puerto Plata hotels are included.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all Hotels in Puerto Plata, Sosua and Cabarete. Please call us a day before the tour to confirm the pickup time from your hotel.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.