Paradise Island Paddle Board or Clear Kayak Tour
One of kind experience. Not only are you paddle boarding with a local professional that knows the
are like the back of his hand but also going to a secret beach paradise where amazing views set the
tone and the refreshing water, white sand and breakfast are the icing on the cake.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Breakfast - Coffee & Bagels
- Paddle, board or kayak and lifejacket
What's excluded :
We would paddle board or kayak in the Miami Beach bay area trough beautiful canals surrounded by sailboats and friendly marine wildlife like pelicans, different fish, manatees and if we get lucky we might even spot dolphins. We will navigate to a breathtaking near by island. The Island offers an amazing view of both the Miami skyline and the port of Miami and is probably one of the best kept secret beach paradises of Miami Beach. during our visit we would take a break, swim in the refreshing water and enjoy complementary coffee and bagels. After a break in the island we will resume the tour and come back to shore.
• Flagler Monument Island, Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, FL
Departure Point :1701 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.