Paradise Subsee Explorer
An amazing way to explore the reefs of the Caribbean without having to swim.
The Subsee Explorer is Aquaworld’s yellow semi-submarine with windows. This tour allows you to enjoy the coral reefs and some statues of the largest underwater museum in the Caribbean. We're talking about MUSA Cancun Underwater Museum!
This activity is preferred among children and seniors since it doesn't require any kind of physical activity. They can enjoy and learn about the local marine life from the comfort of their seats just as if they were snorkeling in Cancun.
This tour is supported and approved by the SEMARNAT, considering at all times the protection and conservation of our beautiful coral reefs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- SubSee Explorer narrated ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Photos and videos
- Reef preservation fee: $15usd per person (payable upon check-in)
Check-in half an hour prior to your activity.
This tour begins at the Aquaworld Cancun marina, where you'll take a boat out to Punta Nizuc. There will be water, soda, and beer available on board. After approximately 20 minutes, the boat will arrive at the Punta Nizuc reef where you’ll board the Subsee Explorer and enjoy a 30-minute guided tour. When the ride is over the boat will take you back to the mainland for more tours and activities.
Departure Point :Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.