Paradise Valley day trips from Agadir
Your half-day trip to Paradise Valley starts from your hotel in Agadir or from the Agadir Cruise Port. Enjoy the exciting Paradise Valley in the Agadir region. The hotel is located northeast of the city, 60 km of road, 60 km of magic path, mountains, different landscapes in contrasting colors require discovery, argan and olive trees ...
On the way to the Valley of Paradise, visit Argan's house, where you can see the production of argan oil, buy some of their products if you like, and take a stroll through the garden, where they grow all the ingredients they use your products.
Then you have the opportunity to cross the Gorges de Oued Tamzargoute.
During this remarkable excursion, go to the river and relax for a nice day in the natural pools that invite you to swim and relax. For the adventurous.
Finally come back to Agadir with our driver.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
Departure from the hotel is at 8:00 a.m. We take the coastal road to Essaouira and then drive up via Aourir to the village of Imouzzer at 1200 m. Our route is lined with the beautiful mountain landscape of the Atlas ... small Berber villages, palm groves, banana fields and gorges ... Paradise Valley, the path is lined with oleander trees, fir forests and streams. Here the almond trees bloom in winter.
Deep in the valley we experience the pleasant fresh air fed by the drops of water from the waterfalls ... Now we take a break and fortify ourselves with tea and the traditional bread tafernout with thyme honey from the region. Then it goes back to Agadir.
The arrival time at the hotel is around 1:30 p.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up From HotelPorts
- Agadir port Cruiser
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.