Paradise Valley - Levada Walk
A magnificent half day walk along 5.5Km of the levada of Serra do Faial which is over one hundred years old.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- A hidden forest, a paradise to discover. This walk begins in Choupana, in the highlands of Funchal, at the south of Madeira Island and takes hikers on a journey full of pleasant green tones of the forest of the island.
Along this trail, made sibe by side with the Levada, hikers can observe several species of flora and fauna. Enjoy the natural sounds and the magnificent surroundings of this tour.
Once in a while, emerge beautiful and breathtaking panoramic views of the small villages in the area of Funchal and Camacha, allowing you to see the island from a different perspective.
This is an easy and affordable walk for anyone, which by being located in the southern part of the island is a valid option all year round.
Camacha is the arrival point of this journey. A neighborhood well known for its strong cultural and traditional aspect, which is visited by hundreds of tourists daily. Take this tour and enjoy getting to know a little more of Madeira, you will like!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Funchal, Av. Sá Carneiro 3, 9000-019 Funchal, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sports shoes with a good grip or hiking boots.
- Clients must be prepared for all situations due to changing weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will keep 70% of the capacity of our vehicles and avoid mass tourism. Face masks are available for sale in our offices or please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.