ParadiseIsland Roundtrip Airport -Hotel Shuttle service
The driver will await you with the lead passenger's name on the outside of the arrivals terminal.
This ride is with a knowledgeable driver who will give you tips for an enjoyable vacation.
The van is comfortable and soft drinks on board.
per adult from
30 to 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Upon exiting the customs area on the lower floor, Our representative will be waiting on the outside of the arrivals section. The rep will have a sign with the name of the lead person. Depending on the availability of parking, you will be escorted just across the street to your vehicle. If it is raining, the driver will bring the vehicle to you up to the curb. The Paradise Island aree encompasses the Atlantis, Bay View Suites, Warwick, Harbourside, Ocean Club, Sunrise Villas, RIU and Comfort Suites Hotels. They are all 25 - 35 minutes away. If you speak another language, we offer a bilingual driver and assistance with check-in and orientation of the hotel in your language. This is at an additional cost. The driver will leave you with a departure card with the date and time of departure pick up and our contacts in case of any changes.
Departure Point :
Three hours before your departure time beginning from 4:00am until 8pm
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/13/2020 - 1/1/2021
2/13/2021 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas - Odyssey AirportNassau International Airport General Aviation Center, Coral Harbour Rd, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.