Paragliding + Kazbegi Private Tour
Explore the incredible views mountains of Georgia in a tandem paragliding and have a an private tour along the beautiful Georgian Military Road, visit the fortress of Ananuri , Friendship monument and the churche of Gergeti built at the foot of Kazbek Mountain, which rises 2300 meters high and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the great Caucasus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fee for Paragliding
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gudauri Ski Resort
- Entry/Admission - Russian Georgian Friendship Monument
- Entry/Admission - Gergeti Trinity Church
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinvali Water Reservoir, 40 km to the North from Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
You will depart from Tbilisi early in the morning, in the direction of Kazbegi 160 km along the Georgian Military Road , our first stop is at Zhinvali an artificial water reservoir located on the river Aragvi , a perfect place for a memorible landscape photography.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Our next stop just after 15 minutes is Ananuri Castle one of Georgia’s most touristy places. It’s a fortress with a pair of churches and an 16th-century defensive tower inside. The fortress complex is located on the shores of the Zhinvali Reservoir, which, by the way, is quite remarkable in its turquoise waters. The Fortress used to be the seat of the eristavis (dukes) of Aragvi. Excellent views, mountains, water, a picturesque fortress – wandering around all this will wait you here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri Ski Resort, New Gudauri blok 1, Gudauri 4702 Georgia
Next stop on the way is Gudauri , a remarkable ski resort in Georgia. The resort is at the altitude 2200m above the sea level. The last lower lift station is at 3,306m. The resort offers high-quality skiing opportunities. The ski season lasts from December through April.
The place where we do Paragliding from December to April , duration of paragliding 20-25 minutes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
Georgia-Russia Friendship monument is a circular balcony hanging off of a 600 meter cliff with amazing views of Caucasus Mountains. Not everyone is brave enough to step on the very edge of the balcony, but the memories are sure worth it!
The place where we do Paragliding from April to November , duration of paragliding 20-25 minutes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gergeti Trinity Church, Near the Village of Gergeti, Stepantsminda Georgia
Our last destination is Gergeti Trinity Church of 14th century located at an altitude of 2170 meters, under the glacier Kazbegi (5047 m) , Gergeti Trinity Church is the only cross-cupola church in Khevi province. Its isolated location on top of a steep mountain surrounded by the vastness of nature has made it a symbol for Georgia. In times of danger, precious relics from Mtskheta, including Saint Nino's Cross were brought here for safekeeping.
If the road to Kazbegi Gergeti trinity church will be closed or danger because of snowfall we will stop our tour at frienship monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels or any adress in Tbilisi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.