Paragliding and Paramotoring in Ronda
The Paratrike flight offers the great advantage that it is accessible to all regardless of the physical condition you have, since you do not need to run, just sit back and enjoy the experience.
After giving some basic safety explanations, we will get on the paratrike, we will start the engine, we inflate the paraglider, we will roll a few meters along the track and then we will fly out.
Once on the flight we take a little height and start our tourist route by air.
You do not need any previous knowledge or any physical preparation, simply wanting adventure, the rest is taken care of by our team of professionals.
Come and enjoy with us the wonderful landscapes of the emblematic bridge of Ronda, El Tajo.
It is a very safe activity, modern paragliders comply with a series of very strict safety approvals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Necessary flight equipment
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Our pilot will show you the city of Ronda and its monuments, where we will see the famous new bridge El Tajo, the Bullring, the Walls ...
An activity to enjoy.
• El Tajo de Ronda, C/ de Arminan, 29400 Ronda Spain
Departure Point :Volar Andalucía, Pista yunquera a, Calle Yunquera, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.