Paragliding in Kathmandu
There are few spots in Kathmandu valley for Paragliding. One is Chapkharka which is located southern east of Kathmandu Valley near by Godabari jungle. Kathmandu paragliding is popular adventure activity in Kathmandu because of various reasons. You can view the Kathmandu valley like a bird with beautiful Himalayan range on northern background. You can see green jungles, hills and whole Kathmandu valley during your flight. They have 100% clean records with experienced team.
Kathmandu paragliding can we extended with city sightseeing tour, if you want city sightseeing tour with it please consult with us before 24 hours for special cost. You can talk with us during same day also. The price above do not include city sightseeing cost.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Hotel to Paragliding Take off spot Transportation
- Paragliding Cost
- Paragliding Landing spot to Hotel drop
What's excluded :
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Personal expenses, tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adventure Vision Treks and Travels, Bhagwanbahal Amritmarg, Thamel infront of Chhaya Devi complex, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We will meet here
Pass By: Godawari, Godawari, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
We will drive to godawari from Kathmandu
Stop At: Kathmandu Paragliding Take Off Spot, Chapakharka 44709, Nepal
Drive from Godawari to take off spot, which is its self beautiful place, you will enjoy panaromic view of Kathmandu valley and langtang Himalaya range from Here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Adventure Vision Treks and Travels, Tridevi Sadak, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking - Max weight for flight is 100 KG
- Diving within 6 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.