Paragliding in Nepal (Pokhara)
Paragliding in Nepal can be a truly wonderful and fulfilling experience for the adventure seeker. A trip will take you over some of the best scenery on earth, as you share airspace with Himalayan griffin vultures, eagles, kites and float over villages, monasteries, temples, lakes and jungle, with a fantastic view of the majestic Himalaya. The takes off point for these flights is Sarankot (1592m.), which also offers prime views of Fewa lake and mountains at sunrise and sunset (provided the skies are clear) and the landing is by the Fewa lake. Observing glory of Annapurna range and beautiful landscape around Pokhara valley, virgin Mt; Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Lamjung Himal, Annapaurna Himal, Himchuli, Fewa Lake, Rice field, Rivers and settlements are below gives you thrills. No previous experience is required as qualified pilots provide a short briefing before launching . You’ll get memories to last a lifetime in 30 to 45 minutes flight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photos and DVD.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
With the low lying valleys and the high cold mountains, Nepal provides some of the best paragliding experiences in the world with its natural rising thermals. Paragliding has been in vogue in Nepal since 1995 and the sport is getting ever more popular. You can sign in as a beginner and leave with many flying hours under your belt. Soaring high above with the hawks and enjoying incredible views of the Himalayan peaks from this vantage point is an experience you will never forget.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.