Paragliding in Pokhara- Panoramic view
Panoramic view of Nature
Landscape view of Mountains, hill and City
Life changing experience
per adult from
1 day 1 hour
What's included :
- Transportation (Pick up/drop/Hotel/Paragliding sport
- Paragliding Pilot
- Album of your Paragliding
What's excluded :
- Any other expense which are not mention on inclusive section.
Pokhara is one of the top 5 commercial tandem paragliding locations in the world, with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety of a large lake and incredible mountain views.
Tandem paragliding means you are seated in a separate harness in front of the pilot where you can sit care-free and enjoy your surroundings, take pictures and talk with your pilot during the flight. It is quite comfortable apart from a large void beneath your feet.
AM/PM: Drive from Pokhara Lakeside to Sarangkot Height for Paragliding
Do Paragliding | 45 Mins to 1 Hr.
-You can either hike to Sarangkot or travel via jeep/car for paragliding early in the morning where you will also view the majestic sunrise over the Annapurna range. Following the arrival at the Sarangkot hill-top, you will indulge in a paragliding package of your choice. The landing site is at Lakeside where you can celebrate the successful completion of the delightful experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We peak up all travelers for Paragliding from their staying hotel. We can provide them complimentary Pick up and drop service from Hotel to Paragliding sport and drop to hotel from landed place.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.