Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding is one of the most adventure activities in Pokhara, Nepal.One can get a chance to fly like a bird on the sky with the spectacular mountain views and opportunity to experience aerial view of the Himalayas and the beautiful lakeside town of Pokhara.
Paragliding is operated by a professional company registered with the civil aviation authority and the Nepal air sports association. The guides and pilots are all fully trained and experienced and more concerned about ones safety.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- 20 to 25 min Flight
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
we drive up to the flying location that is most suitable for the current weather conditions. There are a few excellent takeoff points around Vik, which gives you an opportunity to enjoy the superb views of the area and us the flexibility to choose a suitable location depending on the weather so your chance of flying is higher.
Once we are at the takeoff site we do a briefing during which we take you through the details of the flight and explain about the equipment and safety procedures. After a safety check, we’re ready to take off so we run a few steps down a gentle slope and it’s time to sit back and enjoy your flight. Depending on your desire, abilities, the weather conditions and the area where we fly, your instructor might let you handle the controls during the flight. If you just want to relax and admire the scenery, that’s OK too, the main objective is to have a good time.
you will fly fro almost 20 to 30 min depending on weather condition
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One of the hotel located in Lakeside ,Pokhara
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.