Paragliding in Valle de Bravo
Meet Valle de Bravo from the heights.
Tour the Monte Alto State Reserve in an all-terrain vehicle.
Experience one of the most iconic activities of Valle de Bravo.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Paragliding flight with instructor
- Transportation from our office
What's excluded :
- Photos and video
Paragliding flight with instructor in the heights of Valle de Bravo.
Tour the Monte Alto State Reserve aboard an all-terrain vehicle until you reach the top of where it will take off.
You will receive all the instructions and the necessary equipment to be able to fly; It is not necessary that you have done this activity before.
You will take off from the top of a mountain and fly for up to 30 minutes being able to witness the greatness of the Valle de Bravo Lake as well as the Magic Town and several residential areas.
Once in the sky, ask your instructor to do some maneuvers to feel the adrenaline!
You will land next to the lake of Valle de Bravo and from there we will return you to the starting point of the activity.
The total duration of the activity is approximately 90 minutes (30 minutes transport / 30 minutes flight / 30 minutes equipment and instruction)
• Valle de Bravo, Mexico
Departure Point :Ameyal & Calle 5 de Mayo, Sta Maria Ahuacatlan, 51200 Valle de Bravo, Méx., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.