Paragliding Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Minimum 200 mtrs, 20 mins ride. Must come with Trainers or closed shoes. Weather reliant
For many paragliding is considered the king of sports. Flying at its purest, simplest, cheapest and most fun way. Paragliding has it all. Even though it looks simple, this modern sport uses the most advanced technology. Just the fact that we fly with something we take out of a backpack, is something incredible.
There are very few places in Europe where you can paraglide all year round, yes, flying during winter time is something that not many pilots in Europe are privileged with.
The Canary islands are the best place for learning to fly a paraglider. It’s not only its great schools and instructors, but also the magnificent weather all year long that makes student’s progress very quickly.
In a matter of days you will be flying on your own, and after the second week, you will only need a bit more of supervision while you feel safe and ready to fly independently anywhere in the world.
What's included :
What's excluded :
We pick them up at the ticket offices of the Alfredo Kraus auditorium, from this moment we start the activity; we climb to the mountain of Los Giles; Enjoying our incredible views of the wonderful beach of Las Canteras, our port of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and of an environment of coast and cliffs! A very special adventure!
• Auditorio Alfredo Kraus, Avda. Principe de Asturias s/n, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Alfredo Kraus Auditorium, Avda, Ctra. del Rincón, s/n, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.