Paragliding Only Adventure in Antigua!
Prepare with the instructor for an amazing experience from above in the skies. Witness our beautiful island of Antigua in all its glory and experience an adrenaline pumping adventure like no other!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer up and down the hill
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transfer to and from the Meeting Point
Once at the starting point for the flight, the pilot will explain safety procedures, the take off and landing process (no worries, this will be repeated to you once again before take off). The guide and Pilot will proceed to setting up the equipment and once they have completed this, will begin to strap both yourself and the pilot in. The flight will commence after the equipment is first tested and the winds are strong enough to manage both weights. And then you're in the SKY flying over the beautiful landscape of Antigua ! Your flight is only 20 minutes in the sky. The rest of the time is attributed to arriving, set up and testing the equipment with your weight. There is an alternative location in front of the Mcnish Mountain should the road to Mcnish be too wet.
Departure Point :Townhouse Megastore, All Saints Rd, Antigua and Barbuda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for anemic travelers
- Not recommended to travelers who are afraid of heights
- Not recommended to travelers who are not physically fit
- Not recommended to travelers who cannot walk for at least 30 minutes
- Not recommended to travelers who have any plant or grass allergies
- Not recommended to travelers who have recent ankle or knee injuries
- Not recommended to travelers who have any insect allergies
- Not recommended to travelers who have any skin condition that worsens from tropical plants, grass or heat
- Not recommended to travelers who have any heart conditions
- Not recommended to travelers who have asthma or any other limiting breathing condition
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 1. No drinking of Alcohol at least 24 hours before your flight 2. No eating of fatty foods at least 4 hours before your flight 3. Be Honest! No matter how excited you are, persons with any Heart Conditions cannot fly. 4. Wear Comfortable clothing and sneaker with a grip for your flight 5. Be prepared to have a once in a lifetime experience! With 50 years of collective experience, our pilot are determined to let you have the time of your life!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.