Paragliding Tandem Flight in Rio de Janeiro
This activity will blow your mind ! Flying like a bird over the sea and the forest is priceless ! This is a must do thing, while staying in Rio de Janeiro. Do not miss the chance to have the greatest experience of your life ! And to prove to your friends and family that you did it, we offer you a HD video and pictures !
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of paraglider, harness, helmet
- video and photos included
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - we do not offer any type of food in this activity but there are plenty of places to eat there
- Student pass and insurance are not included in the price. Cost is R$ 60,00 per person,near 15.00 USD
Paragliding in Rio de Janeiro take places in Pedra Bonita, a mountain located in São Conrado area, just 30 minutes from Copacabana. No previous experience is required, since the instructor takes control of the flight while you`ll be experiencing one of the greatest adventures of your life.
Flights can take around 15 minutes, depending on the wind condition. For your safety, we work with experienced pilots and are certified by the Brazilian Paragliding Association.
Travelers shall meet the pilots at the meeting time and meeting point displayed on the voucher
Then, they will be directed to the club to sign the terms and pay for insurance.
Then, they will be driven to the top of the mountain, for about 15 minutes.
Once there, the pilots will give safety instructions to the passengers .
Once they are good to go, the passengers will line up and wait for their turn to take off.
After take off, flights can take from 7 to 20 minutes in average according to the wind conditions.
After landing on Pepino beach, the group will wait for our staff to transfer the photos and video files to a DVD or to their phones
Once they are ready, passengers are free to leave .
• Pedra Bonita, Estrada da Cascatinha Tijuca National Park, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Departure Point :Av. Pref. Mendes de Morais, 1 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-095, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- this activity is for people over 18 years of age
- not recommended to people who are scared of heights
- not allowed to people over 250 pounds
- customers must be able to run off the ramp with the pilot for about a few seconds
- activity happens in cloudy days as long as clouds are above the flyable zone
- we do not cancel the flights based on customers own assumption that the weather or wind represents a risk
- in case customers decide not to fly once they are at the ramp, we reserve the right to retain the payment
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To protect you during this pandemic, we are working with small groups from 1 to 8 people. So if you are shopping around for prices, please note that we reduce our profits when we reduce group size. you may find cheaper tours with other companies but please check how big their group sizes are.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.