We take you to know the little known side of Paraguay, with comfort, security and a local guide to make you explore the best of Paraguay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Monday
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de la Tierra Guarani, Centro Ambiental. Supercarretera ITAIPU kM12. 5, Hernandarias 7220 Paraguay
This stop is very interesting for lovers of history and civilizations, where the history of the tribes that inhabited the region, the arrival of the colonizers and the construction work of the monumental ITAIPU are told, being this our second stop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Represa Hidroelectrica Itaipu Binacional, Supercarretera Itaipu, entrada a la ciudad de Hernandarias, Ciudad Del Este 7000 Paraguay
At ITAIPU we will make a panoramic visit to the largest hydroelectric power plant in the world in energy production, being able to appreciate the high technology of this construction.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Av. Saltos del Monday, km 5 Distrito de Presidente Franco, Presidente Franco 7700 Paraguay
Our next stop is at Salto Monday, for nature and water lovers. Our last visit will be to the Mercado de Abastos where the visitor gets in touch with the people and culture of the city. Enjoy your stay in Foz and know the beauties of Paraguay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.