Parardise Trike Tours
We roll along the harbor with a beautiful view of the San Diego skyline on our side. We make our way through the tree lined roads of this slice of heaven, past some of the most architecturally distinct homes, including the Wizard of Oz house, to the historic Hotel Del Coronado. Here you'll have time to explore this famous landmark as well as the #1 rated beach in America. Then we roll to a quiet little beach/park to enjoy the scenic view of the Coronado Bridge as well as a statue dedicated to the U.S. Navy SEALs who train just down the road at the Naval Amphibious Base.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coronado, Coronado, California
From Coronado's beautiful Ferry Landing to the magnificent Hotel Del Coronado beach you will see this piece of heaven like nobody else can show you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2000 Mullinex Dr, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.