There is nothing like flying in the air in beautiful Cabo San Lucas behind an Aries Water Sports' parasail boat. This is a must for everyone's bucket list!
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets
What's excluded :
- If using our marina location, Dock 2, Booth B5, you will need to pay $1 USD per person dock fee.
Soar to new heights with Cabo parasailing from Aries Water Sports. As a single or a pair, take off from our custom 30-foot, 16-person parasailing boat and fly up to 600 feet into the air. As you glide peacefully through the sky, enjoy a real bird’s eye view of Cabo San Lucas, Medano Beach, Land’s End and the Pacific Ocean. Add a dose of excitement with an optional dip into the Sea of Cortez!
Aries Water Sports will give you more than memories with free photos from your Cabo parasailing ride. Each day, photos are posted on Facebook for you to keep and share with friends! Check out our photos on Facebook
Our experienced crew will walk you through the entire parasailing process, get you situated securely in the harness and take you on a fantastic Cabo parasailing tour. Parasailing flight time is approximately 10 minutes from takeoff to touchdown. Minimum weight is 160 lbs
Maximum weight is 360 lbs on both single or doubles.
Departure Point :Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina, Centro, Ildefonso Green, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
WE ONLY PROVIDE PICK UP AT THE PORT FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION FROM HOTELS.We are within walking distance from most hotels on Medano Beach and the Marina.If you are visiting Cabo from a cruise ship, our Booth (B5), Dock 2, is a two-minute walk from the cruise ship port.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port, Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :1/27/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.