Parasailing from Vilamoura
You can get wet, or you can stay dry. Most people enjoy a quick dip into the water, especially on a hot summer day, but if you prefer to stay dry, just notify the captain prior to take off. Take off and landings are directly from the custom built parasailing boat.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Once out Vilamoura Marina and in the open sea and they have launched the chute you will be invited in a specific order to walk to the back of the boat so they can clip you on to the triplizer bar. You will sail away without ever touching the water. After soaring high in the sky they will lower you for a dip into the ocean for some complimentary sea water prior to being brought back down to the boat. Lift your legs and land on your feet from the same spot you took off from!
• AlgarveXcite, Marina de Vilamoura Cais Q Office 5, Vilamoura, Quarteira 8125-409 Portugal
Departure Point :Algarvexcite Water Sports Vilamoura, Office 5, Cais Q, Marina de Vilamoura, 8125-409 Quarteira, Portugal
Departure Time :Parasailing Spectator 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Parasailing Vilamoura 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We were given by Turismo de Portugal the Safe & Clean stamp. We have studied and clearly followed all of the rules and regulations set out by the DGS and due to the capacity guidelines all of our boats are able to perform to there full capacity with clients and staffs safety in mind.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.